Monday, September 10, 2007

Intro

Hi, my name is Yohan.
I am 25 years old and I migrated from Seoul, South Korea when I was around 12 years old.
I am very excited to be in Political Sceince 101 class and curious to learn about our government.
This is probably my last sememster at GCC and I am hoping that I will be attending UCLA next sememster.
Well, my carreer goal is to be a special agent for CIA or NSA as an Signal Language Interceptor.
Becareful what you talk about with your freinds I might be listening to you.... J/K
I have one hobby : playing Texas hold'em ~~ yup I love poker~~!!

2 comments:

Nalini L said...

Hi Yohan:

Keep up that poker playing and you might be a billionarire before me! I just wanted to let you know the business is an online portal for tutors and mentors. We offer training courses for accredidation with the National Tutoring Association. Let me know if you're intersted!www.crossroadsoflearning.com
--Nalini

kim said...

Congrats on finish up at GCC. I just got started. I've never been into poker. If I'm in Vegas I'd rather spend my money shopping!!! Well hope this class goes well for you. -Kim