Wednesday, October 3, 2007

FC #3

Out of my Fantasy Congress teams, upper senators are doing quite better then lower senators.
I think that because my upper senators have more legislation,co-sponser and news. Upper senators had more sponsoreds and cosponsoreds then lower senators. I don't think attendance isn't really matter because senator Obama have lower attendance then any others but, still manage to get some great points. However, senator Obama is a well known senator that is why that doen't really matter either. For the rookies and supporters they don't really have that much legislation, sponser, cosponser, or on news, so that they don't really excess senators points. One thing I notices about upper and lower senators followers, they don't do well if they have low attendance points.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I agreed with you. The majority who vote are people with hirgher education, wealthy, and older than 30 years of age. I think the lack of voting by young people is due to their priorities. Their priorities are more into love, fun, and studies. However, if political clases were mandatories this could be change in the future. Another posibility of the lock of voting from minorities may be due to a past disapoinment from the parties.